There were two attempts to murder the author in 1967/68. Both were done using the 'accident' method, which means he did not realise anyone was trying to kill
him, hence what happened was not reported to the police. A person in a high level government position, Group X 1, using his connections, arranged these
attempts on his life. The motive was to stop him starting a full time university course in September 1968. In the mind of Group X 1 he was the son of a worker
and so he was not to be allowed to do well in the society. After the murder attempts failed Group X 1 used other ways to stop him entering university.
In 1973 the author's father was seriously injured, apparently 'natural causes'. So nothing was reported to the police. This was the first part of Group X 1's
plan to murder his father.
In 1974 the author started a full time course at Swansea university. In the end of academic year examinations in 1975 there was a very odd occurrence. He
believed that a mistake had been made in the preparation of the question papers. His study was stopped at the university and he became aware (for the first
time) of the covert activities of a small group of people outside the university, Group X. He knew they were out to ensure he wasn't very successful in life. He
believed they had arranged to get him stopped. He now knows it was Group X 1 that made the arrangements.
He managed to continue his study at Cardiff university in October 1975. Group X 1 again moved in to stop his course of study in 1976. 
In 1977 Group X 1 tried again to kill the author by 'accident/natural causes' (he did not realise that someone was trying to kill him).
In 1978 the author wrote to Cardiff university stating that he believed he had been given false end of academic year examination fail results in 1976.
In 1979 he received a letter from a professor in London in which he was told that the Queen was the adjudicator for disputes in welsh universities (stated in
university regulations). Details of his dispute with Cardiff university were sent to her via the Privy Council.
In September 1980 he received a letter from the clerk of the Privy Council in which he was told that that the Queen would not, or could not, adjudicate the
In 1981 he started a civil court claim for damages over what had happened at Swansea and Cardiff universities in 1975/76. He cited negligence at Swansea and
breach of contract at Cardiff. However the court cancelled the proceedings at an early stage.
He became more suspicious of what had happened at Swansea university in 1975. Was it a mistake, negligence? He made enquiries. No it was not a mistake, it
was the criminal act of forgery. In an end of academic year examination he was given altered question papers by university staff (two invigilators), the other
candidates were given the correct question papers. He was failed in the examination and hence could not continue to the next year of the course. He passed the
other subjects. 
In 1983 he gave details of the forgery to the South Wales Police. And his belief that he had been given false results at Cardiff university was also made known to
them, as an accusation of fraud. They investigated and at Swansea university they were given the cover up story that was given to him in 1975 (it was a
mistake). He sent the police evidence that substantiated the accusation of forgery. A prosecution was not started. 
He had kept all his university papers and in 1985 he gave the forged (altered) examination question papers he had been given in 1975 to the police.
In February 1986 he received a letter from an MP in which he enclosed a copy of a letter signed by the Prime Minister (Margaret Thatcher). In her letter she said,
referring to what had happened at Swansea university, there is no evidence to show that a criminal offence has been committed.
In April 1986 the author wrote to the Prime Minister saying she was wrong. He had evidence that supported his accusation of forgery and he'd given it to the
police. He enclosed copies of the evidence.
He received a reply from the PM's office that said she would not do anymore. She was wrong, she knew she was wrong, and was going to do nothing to correct
her position!
Throughout the rest of 1986 and the first nine months of 1987 he tried to get the incorrect position of the PM highlighted by giving copies of her correspondence
and the evidence he'd sent her to the media and MPs. The media would not say a word about it.
In September 1987 he received a letter from the police in which they confirmed they had forged documents (the altered end of academic year examination
question papers). They knew who used them, gave them to him, and they most probably knew who made them.
He again expected a prosecution to start. But it didn't. He contacted a number of officials and the media, telling them about the improper situation. Evidence of a
criminal offence (there was now the evidence he'd given to the police and their written statement that they had forged documents) requires a prosecution. So
where was the prosecution? The media again would say nothing about it, and the officials wouldn't do anything about it.
It was obvious to him that the affair was being censored by the government.
In 1990 he postponed any more efforts to get the situation put right till a later date.
In 1994 he became aware that government personnel had planted false evidence into the dispute in October 1980 at a public meeting at Swansea town hall to
ensure he lost it. It was therefore apparent that this was the reason why the government would not start a prosecution in the 1980s, i.e. it would be a corrupted
prosecution in that it would use the 1980 false evidence as genuine evidence. And they were not willing to state at the outset of the prosecution that the 1980
evidence was false and that it had been planted by government officials. So the censorship was put in place by the government to ensure they did not have to
answer awkward questions from the media (’why no prosecution when there is evidence that can start a prosecution?’).  
In the latter part of the 1990s he started to write a book about all of this, using the many documents and letters he had on the affair. The book, produced in 1998,
was censored.
Although censored he added to the book, producing, as the years went by, new titles/editions. Most of the new details that went into the books were on
numerous Group X 1 covert, vile and criminal, activities that had taken place before, during, and after the 1974/76 university years.
In the books he put questions to a number of people. But as the books were censored the questions didn’t get answered. In the latest book, The Cathays Files
25, he asks a number of questions. The people he puts the questions to were involved in one way or another with his attempts to get the situation properly
resolved in the years 1978 to 1990. These include questions to the Queen, the South Wales Police and the Director of Public Prosecutions.

 Resarton Books (Publisher)